Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nicknames!

I thought I would record a few of the nicknames Whitten gets called on a daily basis! I'm pretty sure I add a new one to the collection every day! So, I'll start off with the ones that actually revolve around his name and make a little bit of sense....

Whitt, Whitters, Whitt Bit, Whitty Bitty, Whitter Bitters, Whitty Woo, Whitt Whitt. Catch my drift!

And the not so typical nicknames...that make absolutely no sense, but for some reason are the names he gets called the most!

Bubba Lubba, Bubby Wubby, Bubber Wubbers, Booba Looba, Stinky Minky, Chunky Monkey, Chunka Monka, Lover Wuver, Lovey Buvy, Lovin Buvin, Doo-ker Boo-kers (i don't know how to phonetically spell that...and yes, we call him that for a reason), Dunker Bunkers (for some reason this comes out of my mouth the most...don't ask....I don't have any explanation)

By the way, I am completely enamored by this boy! If I could eat him, I would!




Yum-o-la!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment