Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cooper's 1st day of Pre-school

My sweet boy started pre-school this year at Hillander.
He was so excited to go to a new school and to meet new friends. However, he was a little disappointed that his buddy Brody wasn't going to be in his class like he has been the past 2 years.

Grumps told Cooper that I was going to cry when I dropped him off, so all morning he was asking me if I was crying yet!?! "You need to cry mommy because because because I'm soooooo big" was repeated over and over. He would get on the couch and stretch his hands way up in the air to show me just how big he was!



No, I didn't cry. And it's not like it's any different than MDO. Coop loves kids his age and I knew he was more than ready to get back into the swing of things!






I was excited for him....and excited for me to be able to spend some one-on-one time with my other little booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment