Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baby Bangs!

Sorry, g-parents, this is not a post that contains cute babies. Instead, it is a post that shows how old and gross I look without make-up on....and to show you my oh-so-cute baby bangs! I started losing my hair like crazy when Whitt was around 5-6 months. I thought for sure I was going to be one bald momma! Clumps of hair would clog the drain. And I'll never forget seeing my pillow one morning, covered in hair, and thinking it wouldn't be long until I was completely bald! Because I have ridiculously fine and thin hair, losing even one strand stresses me out! So just imagine running your fingers through your hair and having a massive amount of hair just lying limp in your hands. I thought something was seriously wrong! Low and behold, I started growing some new hair. It was super cute when it first started coming in! It looked like I had shaved my hair line.... and I had a nice "spike" hair-do going on for a while! Not cute, but I was thankful that my hair was actually growing back! Sooo... here are a few pics of the growing out process...aka Baby Bangs! Don't be jealous!!



No comments:

Post a Comment