Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa (and a Girls Trip)!

My best friend Kathy and I (and my pump) took a day trip to Lubbock to do some much needed shopping! Josh played Mr. Mom....and what a great job he did! I'm so thankful that Whitt will take a bottle so well! Josh got the opportunity to feed him 4 of them while I was away!! Yay sweet Whitt!! But because I was not home to feed him, I got to take "pumping" breaks between stores! Oh how fun it is to pump while sitting in a car praying that no one looks at you and wonders what is going on! And how in the world does it seem like Whitten aged 3 months in just 12 short hours! He looked so much bigger and so different after not seeing him all day!

Josh took the boys to see Santa and to Chick-fil-a for lunch! What a brave Dad! Santa went well, but I think Chick-fil-a was a challenge! It's funnier to hear Josh actually tell the story, but I'll try my best to put it into words! Right as Coop was finishing up his chicken nuggets, Whitt woke up to eat! But the little stinker wouldn't take his bottle because it was cold! So while Whitt was screaming, Josh had to go back and forth between the bathroom (to warm his bottle under hot water) and the play area so he could keep an eye on Cooper. He finally got Whitt to take the bottle and Cooper decided he needed to go to the bathroom! So while holding W in one arm, and helping Cooper "aim" in the other, Whitten's face was smashed up against Cooper's back!!! I am sooooooo impressed!!! I think I would have thrown my hands up in the air and gone home! I'm truly am so thankful to have a husband that is such a great father!

And here are the pics from Santa! Cooper was so excited to see Santa, but when he got on his lap he just wouldn't smile! Whitt is, of course, passed out! Don't you love his little shirt! My sweet friend, Rhonda, gave it to him....and I love it! I don't have anything with his nickname on it! So fun!''




No comments:

Post a Comment