Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 month (and 3 week) stats!

Well, we got a little behind on our 2 month check up.
Whitten
Weight: 13 lbs. 5 oz. (75%)
Height: 23 1/2 in. (75%)
Head circumference: 15 1/2 in. (25%)

Cooper (at 2 months)
Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
Height: 22 3/4 in.
Head circumference: I can't find the measurement. But I know it was around 14 1/2 inches and he was between the 5th and 10th percentile!

Whitten did well with his shots! The first one just took his breath away, but the next 2 really ticked him off! As soon as I picked him up, he was ok...and then just passed out! Cooper's 2 month shots were quite traumatic....to say the least! I was a wreck and he just didn't do well! He didn't have any meat on his legs and I think it just hurt him a little more! He screamed for several minutes afterwards and I couldn't get him to calm down! I hate shots, but I know they are necessary to keep our babies safe and healthy.

Whitt and Coop and 2 1/2 months






No comments:

Post a Comment