Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Decade!!

Wow! Where has the time gone! 10 years ago (yesterday) I married the most amazing man I have ever met! God truly chose the perfect mate for me and I couldn't be more thankful or feel more blessed! I thought that I loved Josh with every ounce of my being the day I married him, but the truth is I fell even harder for him when he became the father of our children! Seeing him with our boys completely melts me! Cooper and Whitten couldn't ask for a father to love them any more than Josh does! They are two blessed little boys for sure! Baby, thank you so much for these last 10 years! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold for us and our family!

I don't have many of our early years together on this computer. So here are just a few of the past several years!






























And here we are....10 years later!!

1 comment: