Thursday, December 9, 2010

Two HUGE milestones!

At 2 1/2 years old, Cooper is completely night trained!!!! That's crazy to me! We did not encourage this at all....it was all Coop! He had been waking up dry for 2 weeks straight! We ran out of diapers and thought, what the heck! He's been dry ever since! He usually comes into our room in the morning when he wakes up, but the other morning I heard him moaning, so I checked the monitor....he was doing the "pee pee dance" on his bed! I guess he had to go so bad that he couldn't get up and come get us... but he held it until I could get him to the bathroom!!

At 2 1/2 months Whitt is TOTALLY sleeping though the night! Last night he ate at 9:45, I put him down at 10, and I had to wake him up this morning at 9:30 because we had a playdate!!! Now that is just craziness!

Here's a cheer for my boys.....
A-W-E-S-O-M-E....You're awesome, you're awesome....like to-totally!!! (toe-touch, herkie, spirit fingers)!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment