Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sleepyhead!

My little Whitten is a mommy's dream! At two months old he is snoozing through the night!!!! And it's not just a fluke! He's been doing it for several weeks in a row and his mommy and daddy are truly amazed! I've heard stories from other parents about how their newborns sleep through the night, but I thought they had to be exaggerating! Welp, my baby boy has made me a believer!! Last night he had his last feeding at 10, alseep by 10:45 and didn't make a peep until 9:00 the next morning! That's a loooong time for a little guy! I use the term "little" lightly...there's not a whole lotta little about this boy! He totally melts me! Thank you sweet Whitt for being such a good sleeper!

1 comment:

  1. whoooohoooo!! go baby whitt!! that yawn makes me want to EAT HIM UP!! precious-ness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete