Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's up with Whitt?!

I have tons of hospital pictures that I still need to upload, but for right now I just want you to know what Whitten is up to!!

Sleep, sleep, sleep, mommy wakes me up to eat, poop, sleep, sleep, sleep sleep, zzzzzzz........
I mean, this boy can snooze!!! We NEVER had to wake Cooper up to eat. He ate every 2 hours for the first month of his life. He was like clock work! Last night I fed Whitt at 2:30 and had to wake him up at 9:00 this morning to feed him! The doc told us not to go longer than 3 hours, but this momma needed some z's! But boy did I pay for it! When the Bessie calls, you better listen! I've been paying for it all day long! My milk came in on day 2 1/2 this time. It was day 7 with Cooper! So, needless to say, mommy is going to have to start waking this sweet pea up more often to eat!

2 comments: