Saturday, September 11, 2010

Intuition

Our sweet baby boy knows something is up! It's crazy! Over the last few days, he's been begging to be held like a baby while he drinks his milk. He actually verbalizes it...."Momma, I need you to hold me like a baby." Just this morning I was loving on him and I called him my big boy, but he corrected me and said, "No, no, I'm your baby. Cooper's a baby." What in the whole wide world?!?!? He told me today that Whitten needs to come out! How does he know that? Little does he know that he'll probably want to put Whitten back in once he's out! We were getting a few things in order in Whitt's room last night and Cooper pulled out the bouncy seat and I told him that was baby Whitten's chair. He jumped right in and said, "No, this is baby Cooper's chair!" We are SO in for it! His little world is going to be rocked to the core in just a few days! I know it's part of it, but it just makes me a little sad! I want him to be my baby forever!!! And he will be!
Here's Cooper just 4 days old in his bouncy seat! My oh my!!




1 comment:

  1. OMG. I saw the first picture and I thought, I know I have been out of town and haven't checked on my blog friends in awhile, but, OMG, she had her baby!!!!! Then I read on and realized no need to panic, the baby is still in the belly! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete