Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mr. Social

We took Coop to get a "trim" today (no more buzz cut for us) and we promised him if he was good he could go to McDonald's afterwards! Well, big boy was AWESOME!!! Josh and I are pretty sure he ended up with a buzz cut last time was because the girl that cuts his hair was hoping not to see him for the rest of the summer....and she didn't! So, I took him to my lady today! It started off a little rocky....screaming hysterically and clinging on to Daddy! But one big tootsie roll pop later and some Donald Duck on the i-phone....we were good to go! So, we headed on over to McD's for a reward! Gross, but true!!! There were quite a few kids sitting quietly with their family eating their Happy Meals! And then there's Coop!!!! He makes a mad dash to the equipment and yells the top of his lungs, "Come on friends...come play with me!" Nobody gets up! So, he tries again, "Coooommeee ooooonnnn friends, wanna slide with me?" Still, no answer...but lots of stares! One more time, "Boys, lets gooooo!" Eventually, his "friends" slowly joined him and he was the happiest little guy in the whole world! I just can't figure out where he gets his personality?!?! It does make me curious as to what kind of little boy Josh was! I was super shy and timid!! ; ) What a social bug!

2 comments: