Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 weeks from TODAY!!!

I went for my weekly check up this morning and my doctor said for the second week in a row.....You have no room left!!!!! Really?!? Considering I have the shortest torso on the face of this earth, it's no surprise to me that this baby just doesn't have any room left! He's so far up in my ribs and at the same time so far down in my pelvic area and he's been that way since week 20! I had to ask if sore knuckles was normal because my hands hurt so bad! I never swelled with Coop, but I guess my hands are starting to retain fluid! Being 9 months pregnant in this crazy hot summer has been quite an adventure! The wedding ring is officially off until I deliver! Other than that, everything seems to be going well. I have officially gained 5 more lbs. this time around! The scale is becoming enemy #1 right now! 2 more weeks left! You would think with the amount of room I DON'T have, i wouldn't be able to eat too much! HA!!! I'm eating more now than I ever have! Somebody stop me!! Oh well! No pics of cutie Coopi today! I'll get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment