Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Big is Whitten?!?!?

I totally went to my sono today believing that my baby was at least 8 lbs.! Considering how big I am, I wouldn't have been surprised if they told me he was 10 lbs!!!! But, nope, he's a whopping 6 lbs. 8 oz! He's already bigger than Coop was full term, so at least I was right in thinking I was carrying a larger bundle of joy! I'm pretty sure he'll make it to the 7 lb. mark!! His ventricles continue to look completely normal. His problem vent is now measuring 4-5 mm, which is way below borderline vm. At one point is was 9 mm, but it's seems to have resolved itself. They don't really consider it an issue until they measure 15 mm, and Whitt was never any where close to that! Thank you, Jesus for answered prayers! I do have a little extra fluid, but the doctor didn't seem concerned at all. He's still moving around like a maniac and I'm still having about 100 bh contractions a day....no exaggeration! I actually had one today as I was getting my sonogram and the doc was like whoa....I can see the outline of your uterus! Ha! They are HARD contractions, but they've been that way since week 10!
I am SO ready to meet this little guy!
Here is a quick peek at this bedding. My mom had it made for him at a cute little shop in town called Le Bebe. I'll take more pics of his room when it is finished....yes, you read that right! It is not finished yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment