Saturday, January 28, 2012

**Originally written on November 10, 2010**

I go back and forth on whether we will have another baby! I know ultimately the decision is up to God, but that motherly instinct is still there and my desire to have another one is still so strong! One moment I feel that our family is totally complete! I have two amazing, healthy little boys who have totally surpassed my every dream of what having a child would be like! I honestly had no idea that being a parent could possibly be this wonderful! I remember holding Whitten for the first time(after 9 hours of not seeing him) thinking, "Oh my goodness, this can't be the last time I hold a newborn baby!"

***Written January 28***
I am feeling that my life is quite complete with 2 beautiful, healthy, amazing boys! So...we are 85% sure that we are d-o-n-e having kids! But I can't get rid of that lingering smell of a newborn! It's my favorite thing in the whole wide world (minus the sleepless nights)! But for now...this is what I did today! I hate Dr. Brown bottles anyway...and we would need a new sterilizer! Right!?!?
Just a little spring (winter cleaning)! My excuse is, if we have another baby, we will NOT be using Dr. Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment