Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas in Midland!

Wow! What a great time we had with all of the cousins in town! 6 boys and 2 girls! Cooper is finally at the age where he isn't just an annoying little baby to his older cousins and he was able to play right along with them! Whitten and Everett (birthday twins) interacted a little! Mostly Whitten just took things away from Everett! He learns from the best!! I'm still waiting on some super cute pictures that my mom has on her camera! But for now, I will share the few that I have!
Starting with Christmas morning with our little family of 4!!









Whitt learned a new cheese-ball face!! I think he finally realized he has some teeth and he likes to show them off!
And here are a few pics from Christmas morning at my mom and dad's!

Dexter
Belyn
Cooper
Snowball fight!

Josh taking someone out!
Everett
Wilson- Bowling tournament!

Conner
Clara
Siblings-Conner and Belyn
Rockin' a rad 80's hairdo after being out in the snow all morning!

Silly Dexter
The Snowfrog!


No comments:

Post a Comment