Saturday, February 19, 2011

Guess My Age?

If you didn't already know that Cooper was a few months shy of being 3, would you not think that this little boy was closer to 5? My little bitty baby is not longer a baby. He is looking more and more grown up! I love it and hate it all at the same time. I can totally picture in my mind what his kindergarten picture is going to look like! It is absolutely crazy how these past years have just flown by! I wish I could just bottle him up and keep him this age forever! He is the most affectionate little guy in the whole world. We went out to eat tonight, and as we were standing in line he was kissing me all over my face. He would say, "No, Mommy, I want to kiss you right here." He would kiss me on my nose and my eyes and my cheeks and my lips! I wonder when he is going to realize that it's totally not cool to love all over your mommy in public...i'm hoping not any time soon!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment