Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Such a puzzle???

My baby Whitt is so confusing to me! He's decided to reject the breast again! I thought I was going to outsmart him by giving him that nasty powdered formula, but I think it may have backfired on me! He practically sings to it while he's eating it! I'm sorry, but have you ever smelled that stuff? If it tastes as nasty as it smells, why in the world would he drink that?? Ugh! I have an entire freezer full of frozen breast milk, so we should be good for a while! I guess it's good to know that he will take formula if he decides to totally give up nursing! All I can envision in my head is money (and healthy mommy milk) being flushed down the toilet! Whitten Jones, don't you know that mommy's milk is better for you and it's FREE??!?!?! My little fatty is so not a snuggler, and I wonder if he doesn't like being in the nursing position. There are times when he seems so uncomfortable...like he's telling me he needs his space! He's such a happy little guy....just not one to be held! My sweet Coop still begs to be held like a baby! They're so different! I wish I could inject Whitten with some cuddle serum!! ; )

2 comments:

  1. If you could make a cuddle serum, you would be one rich mamma! I would buy it by the truck-load to give to Rhys...he's not a snuggler either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really loves to snuggle...just at arms length!!! I have never seen a baby more engaged emotionally but he seems to need some space to enjoy it. My precious puzzlebox!

    ReplyDelete