Monday, July 5, 2010

An Unmet Milestone...

When we went in for Coop's two year check up, he passed the test with flying colors....you know the milestone test? He just missed one question "Does he dress himself?" Ummm....hmmm....yea, I don't think so!! What 2 yr. old boy has the desire to dress himself? He loves to be naked (read previous post). I have a hard enough time getting his clothes on....he's not going to willingly not be naked! To be completely honest, I hadn't really thought about letting him try to dress himself! So, I put him to the test a couple of weeks ago. And here is the result! He worked on this for about 5 minutes straight! Guess, we're going to have to practice a little bit more! Up next....potty training! Wish me luck! (By the way, this is my second post of the day! Can you tell I'm really ready to see my little guy)!!





No comments:

Post a Comment