Friday, July 2, 2010

Bye Bye Baby...

My sweet Coop is leaving today to go to the lake with his Gabby and Grumps! We will be meeting up with him on Tuesday, but that's 5 days away!!!! He is absolutely smitten with with Josh's parents, so I know he's going to have a blast...and probably not miss me one bit! I'm looking at this as a great opportunity to get some things ready for Whitten! My gosh....I've done nothing.... zero.... nada!!!! We have about 11 weeks left, so I've got to get on the ball! It's like I've never had a baby before because I don't even know where to start! Hey, he's got a name! : ) When is that "nesting" thing supposed to kick in?? I'm just not really motivated to go through all of Coop's old clothes and sort and wash and organize....clean out closets!! Ugh! That just doesn't sound fun. I never had the nesting instinct with Cooper either. Well, considering we lived in a tiny 1 one bedroom apt. when he was born, moved 2 weeks later into my parents house for 2 months....I didn't have much of an opportunity to get things "together"! We just kind of had to swing it! I was hoping that living in a house and being able to prepare a nursery would kick me into gear, but so far it hasn't! Maybe this weekend something magical will happen!
Still waiting for this buzz cut to grow out! I hate it....it doesn't even look like Cooper!


1 comment: