Tuesday, July 20, 2010

PT Update!

Potty training seems to being going much better than I expected! I think we've got peeing in the potty down. But not in public places! Cooper is terrified of public restrooms! I don't know how in the world I'm going to deal with that!! Any suggestions?!?
We had our first "other" accident this morning...after 8 days of being successful. I'm pretty sure we just got lucky with our 8 day streak because we were homebound and I was right on top of him....watching his every facial expression!! I don't think he really understood when he had his accident though! I put the evidence in the potty and explained to him that we don't poop in our underwear, he just looked in the potty and said with great excitement, "Look, I poo pooed in the potty!" Um....no, that was in your underwear and mommy had to put it in the potty! "Mommy, I poo pooed in the potty. I get popsicle!" So, only time will tell on that issue! Anyhow, this is an exhausting experience, but I will be so happy if it actually works out by the time Whitten gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment