Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reason for the Gut Bomb....

I went to the doc today for my 27 week check up! Well, no wonder I'm a big momma! My fundal height grew 6 cm in a month!!! Dr. W was like, "Well, it looks like the baby had a growth spurt." It's strange to be carrying big this time around considering I always measured 3 to 4 weeks behind and Coop only weight 6 lbs. 5 oz. when he was born. I just thought I grew small babies....think again! I can tell Whitten is much bigger. He's already so far up in my rib cage and his movement are so huge! When I got home, I googled "measuring big" and found all sorts of scary things! Reminder to self: stay away from google when you are pregnant! It freaked me out and now I'm worried about all sorts of stuff. We have a sonogram on Monday to look at big boy's brain. They saw something of concern during the last sono that I haven't mentioned because I don't like to think about it. But I know that prayer is way too powerful and you can't pray unless you know that we need it. So, please just keep us in your prayers. Pray that Whitten's brain is healthy and for my sanity as we wait for 5 more days to get to see our sweet boy.

1 comment: