Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Need to Fix the Bed.....

Scene: Cooper sees his daddy's electric drill in the garage.
Cooper: "Mommy, Mommy, I need to fix the bed." Cooper runs to his tool box and gets his "scwoodiver", hammer, drill and saw and heads to his room!!!!

Ready to get started!

Hammerin' away!

Mr. Serious! He looks just like his daddy when he is really focusing!
Bringing out the serious tools....electric saw!
Electric drill

Cooper wants to do ANYTHING his daddy does! He got this great idea from watching Josh
"fix" his bed a few nights ago! He loves his daddy so much and wants to be just like him!

He is doing great in his big boy bed! However, he likes for his big ole pregnant momma to get in and read books with him before he goes to sleep. I used to do this in the rocker, but I guess he thinks it's more fun now to watch me climb over his little rail and squeeze my fat self into his tiny bed! We are going to transfer him into a bigger bed before Whitten gets here, but for now we've just converted his crib until we figure out what furniture we want to get him!

No comments:

Post a Comment