Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow!

This is a sad day! As you all know, my sweet boy can grow a mop on his head in a matter of weeks! It's actually been about six weeks since Coop's last haircut, and it was a nightmare experience! We ended up having to finish the cut outside while sitting on a metal rail with Coop on my lap and Josh holding him in some kind of wrestler hold!! Needless to say, we were hesitant to go in for another one....but it had to be done! Don't get me wrong, I love the girl that cuts his hair. She's always done such a great job, but this time I think she just wanted to get it over with and get us out of there! Without even asking....BUZZZZZZZ!!!! Nope, she didn't even ask. Yes, my baby got his first buzz cut on Friday and I absolutely hate it. It changes his whole face. AND...the whole reason we took him in was to trim him up for his 2 yr. pics (yes, we're a little late on doing that!). Well, there goes that idea. I'm surely not taking his pics with no hair. I swear, with this new haircut came a new attitude! Geez! He's been more than a handful the past 2 days! So here are some before's and afters. It's been two days, and when I look at him I don't even recognize him. = (
Before! My sweet mop-head!



After! = (


No comments:

Post a Comment