Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sweet Mrs. Butler

Cooper had an awesome teacher this past year!  So sweet and so loving!  I wish we could take her with us next year!  She wrote him the sweetest end of the year letter!   Love her!


The letter reads:

Dearest Cooper,

I love you, you little stinker.  You kept me on my toes for sure, but I adore you for that.  I love that you light up the room when you walk in.  You are definitely a "people" person.  You have a great gift of making people around you feel special.  You, my sweet boy, will be a leader.  Being a leader will have great responsibilities.  Remember to be wise in your decisions, kind in your responses and loving in your heart.  I will miss you.

Always in my heart,

D'Yon Butler

I loved her even more after I read this letter because it was obvious that she loves her students!

We decided to hold Cooper back since he is a May baby!  I still second guess myself because he is so ready for Kinder!!  After talking to one of my friends that is also holding her son back, I feel so much better about our decision!  Coop is a natural leader!  However, when he is around older kids he is very much a follower because he wants to be just like them!  So, I am hoping that holding him back this  year will help him hold on to his leadership skills!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment