Friday, April 27, 2012

Cook out with friends....

Last weekend we had some great friends over to cook out!  It's so fun to be able to keep in touch with high school buds! I didn't get many pictures, but the ones I did get were pretty sweet of all of Coop's buds!  There were 8 boys and only ONE sweet girl!  I didn't even get her picture.  I'm pretty sure she was terrified of all of the craziness that comes with a house full of out of control boys!!!!!  Poor thing!  It was such a fun time and I'm hoping to have many more in the future!

This is the only picture that I got of the ladies!  Kanji and Leslie!

Leslie's sweet boys, Cole and Case!

Preston, Cooper, Brody and Cole


This is just one of those priceless "finger up your nose"pics!  I'm surprised I didn't ever catch Cooper like this!!

Wrestle mania!

All of the boys...minus Whitten and Case!

No comments:

Post a Comment