Sunday, April 1, 2012

Surgery update

I had my lumpectomy on Friday and I feel great! Still pretty sore, but nothing to complain about! I don't have my post-op appt. until April 9, but from what I've gathered from Josh, my doctor doesn't seem too concerned about what he took out. However, he did say that this "cutting business" could be a common occurrence because of the type of breast tissue I have. I will always have benign tumors that grow...and grow...and grow. And the only thing to keep them from growing is to take them out. So, we do have some options, but I'm not ready to go down that road yet until I have talked to my doctor and have done some research! So, for the time being, everything seems to be ok. : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad things seem good thus far. Keep us posted. Praying~ :)

    ReplyDelete