Friday, September 23, 2011

A morning in the Jones house!

I absolutely love mornings with my boys! Most days we aren't in a hurry to go anywhere, so we spend most of the time in our pj's (or undies and a diaper) and just play, play, play! A lot of the time I don't even brush my teeth until noon. My little hound dog, Coop, sure does sniff me out and tell me that I have stinky breath!! Did I just admit that? By the way, he has a super sensitive sense of smell!!!! Ha!

I already dread the day that I have to wake them up to go to school...I can't even stand the thought! And with those thoughts, come thoughts of them (mostly Cooper) not giving me multiple sugars a day, wanting to crawl up underneath my arm and snuggle. Not wanting me to hold him like a baby. Not wanting me to scratch and kiss his back (and his arms, legs, face, eyes, ears, toes, fingers, booty...I must clarify that i don't kiss his booty, only scratch it)! This boy loves his lovin'. Whitt is getting better about smooch time. He sure can love you with his eyes...and of course his sweet dimply smile. I just adore every moment with them and I want to hold on to it forever! This is such a special time in our lives and I will never be able to thank my husband enough for working so hard in order for me to be able to enjoy these perfectly precious moments! I don't ever want it to end!

Sweet Brothers!!!!!!!



Could they look any more different from each other! I LOVE it!!!






1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so precious! They are so lucky to have a great mom like you! Looks like you're doing a great job! Happy birthday & God bless you and your little family :o)

    ReplyDelete