Friday, May 27, 2011

Nostalgia (vidoes involved)

I have been sorting through some old videos of my sweet first born. My oh my!!!! It brings back so many memories. I would do absolutely anything in the world to go back in time. The old cliche "they grow up too fast" is such an understatement! This video is of Cooper at the same age that Whitten is right now. Actually, Cooper is about 3 weeks younger. Homeboy could totally time his "bounce". He so loved his jumper. Whitten never really took to it. "Different" doesn't do justice to how completely polar opposite these boys are!! There are many more cute videos...and, yes, my blog will soon be inundated with "baby Cooper". My heart aches because he is not a little baby anymore! Anyways.....just know that the next few posts might just be dedicated to the g-parents!!!!!

P.S. Cooper was born with a head full of black hair and went completely bald by the time he was 2 1/2- 3 months old! In this video, he already has WAY more hair than Whitten ever thought about having!!!! Thanks, Grumps!!!!!!!!!! ; )

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment