Tuesday, May 3, 2011

9/11

This is a blog for our family memories. But May 1, 2011 was a big day. A day that will be etched in history forever. I want to remember this day. I want my boys to know about this day. I have no idea what this day will mean to them years from now. But in this moment, it means a lot to America and the world.
I know this is a popular blog that is read by many...me included, but this sweet girls says it better than I ever could. Take a second to read how she feels about this subject. As a Christian, I should feel the same....but didn't realize I should feel this way until I read her blog. Now I do. Click here to read her thoughts!
Ummmm...what was I doing when the news broke at 10:00 p.m.? I was in the front room folding laundry watching a dvr recorded episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County! So embarrassing to admit....but I want to remember what I was doing!!!!! Once the news broke, Josh was like, "Hey, Babe...look at this!" Then we were glued to the TV for the next hour! We watched Obama give a speech after several false reports that he was about to speak. We listened to his speech and then hit the sack...with lots of prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment