Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 year stats

Wow! My big boy has grown this year!!!! Well, I should say gained some much needed weight!!

Weight: 33 lbs (65%...he was in the 35% last year) gained 6 lbs!
Height: 38 1/2 inches (65%) grew 2 1/2 inches. This surprised me! I thought he had grown more than that!

He passed his milestone test with flying colors! Pun intended! He told his doctor that the blue octagon (octopus) was purple...and he insisted he was right!! He knows the difference between purple and blue...and he knows what an octopus is! He was in his "I'm so silly" mood and was acting goofy! He then proceeded to point out the little blue ring on the water faucet instead of finding something blue on the wall! Go figure! At least he can think outside of the box!! That's what his "gt teacher" mom likes to see! Or it's defiance....not my Cooper! The only 2 things that we need to work on are teaching him how to dress himself. This is 98% because of me. I just don't have the patience...and he just doesn't have the desire. This was something we were going to work on after his 2 year check...whoops! When the doctor can inject me with some patience serum, then maybe we will give it a go! The other thing he couldn't do was hold up numbers with his fingers. He can count to 20, recognize numerals 0-10, and count out objects...just can't make his fingers work well enough to hold up the right amount of fingers. I don't really know how to work on that! Any ideas!




1 comment:

  1. Super handsome!!!!!! I knew we had a boy as soon as I conceived!! Hope Caden is as handsome as your boys!

    ReplyDelete