Saturday, October 23, 2010

Transition

Cooper has done so amazingly well with the transition of having a new little body in our house! I was so scared that it was going to be a nightmare, but he has completely blown me away with how much he loves his baby brother! It's like he has always existed! Anytime Whitt cries, Cooper tells me that he's houngry (I don't know how to spell it the way he says it!) or he tells me he is mad! He loves to hold him and love on him. He pats and kisses on his little head. And he is constantly tell me "Baby Whitten is coot".
Coop likes to get in Whitt's bed and pretend to sleep!











Can you believe that Cooper even shares his frog with Whitt!!!! Now that's love!



I just had to add these!!


2 comments:

  1. wow!! Whitt looks HUGE next to his big brother. I want to see a video of him shaking his tail feathers on the next post!

    ReplyDelete