Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Few Pics of Whitt

I'm so behind! I haven't even finished posting hospital pics yet! I'll get on those soon! But for the time being, here are a few pics of Whitt from last week and this week. He's changing so much already! By the way...he got promoted to his room last night! So at 2 weeks and 2 days, he is officially in his crib! He is our little billy goat and grunts non stop all night long! Poor thing does have some gas issues, so I'm trying to figure out what to eliminate from my diet! But even when he's not working on a toot....his grunts (as precious as they are) definitely lead to loss of sleep! Not that we can't still hear him....his room is only about 10 ft away, so we can still hear every little grunt...it's just a little more muffled...with a pillow over my head! ; )
1st week home



2nd week home


Such a little dude! For some reason his lounge position reminds me of his daddy!! Wonder why?!

1 comment: