Thursday, January 1, 2009

It just keeps going...

Well, Cooper has just taken off!! I was so convinced that he wasn't ever going to crawl, have teeth, or pull up....and then it all happened within 2 days!! He's crawling all over the place pulling up on things and "talking" like crazy! I wish I could hit the pause button because these have been the best moments yet...and I'm not ready for them to go away!! He's no longer a little baby any more...he's turning into a little boy that is so full of life and personality! My hands are about to be pretty full! I hope I can keep up with him!

Mommy found me standing up in my crib after my nap!

2 comments:

  1. big boy...........so much fun!! girl, it only gets better!!! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of Cooper! But its like YOUR life completely changes in a matter of 48 hours!!!

    ReplyDelete