Monday, December 29, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Well, my baby boy has finally deciced that he's going to CRAWL!!! He's been on all fours for about a month now...rocking back and forth, but mostly making backwards progress! Well, at 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days, Cooper decided to crawl over at Dee Dee and Grandpa's house! Josh was out of town hunting and he had the video camera, so we haven't caught this milestone on video yet, but that will be coming soon! OH, while my mom and I were at the doctor's office today, we noticed that Mr. Man has cut his first tooth! Of course I'm excited about this, but also a little nervous!!!! Since I don't have any pictures of these fabulous feats, I thought I would share some pics from our Midland Christmas! I'm rich!


Christmas morning...dad was at work!

Christmas at Dee Dee and Grandpa's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment