Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHAT A DAY!!

Oh my goodness!!! Cooper decided that he absolutely DID NOT want to take a nap today! He's been doing really well, and I thought we had this battle conquered! As soon as I thought I was in control, Cooper decided it was necessary to put me back in my place! I did get him down at one point, but my smart self decided I needed to put something in his room and it woke him up after only 20 minutes...ahhh....I will never do that again! He did a lot of crying and playing in his bed today...but no nap! Finally, at 5:00 I decided he needed to sleep one way or the other, so we decided to take a little drive in the car! Sure enough, that did the trick! However, as soon as we arrived back home, Coop was wide awake! Goodness! So, he ate, took and bath and then wanted to play!! Here are a few pics of Cooper playing with absolutely no sleep! I couldn't decide which ones to post...they were all cute! If you look closely, you can see his ONE tooth!!! The other one is coming up....so I'm just going to blame this day on teething!!
I hope we have a better day tomorrow!














No comments:

Post a Comment