Sunday, May 12, 2013

My baby is FIVE!

My Sweet Cooper,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BOY!!!!!!  I am truly having a harder time with this than I thought I would!  5 is so big!  But the good thing is, you said I can still kiss you when you are 5!  Thank goodness!!  You had a tball game the day of your 5th birthday and you came over and gave me a kiss through the fence.  You never hesitate to kiss me in front of your friends.  You still ask me to kiss all over your face before bed.  You love butterfly kisses, bunny kisses, chin kisses, cheek kisses, ear kisses, hair kisses......!  You are the most affectionate little (big) boy I know!  I guess you turning 5 made me realize that there will be a day when you don't want kisses from mommy anymore.  I dread the day...so I'm holding on tight to the now!  I've just been soaking you in lately.  Enjoying my every second with you!
Ok..you're 5 now, so enough of the mushy stuff!  You are ALL boy!!!!  You love transformers and superheroes.  You love collecting "treasures" and putting them in a special place.  You are Mr. Social and love all of your friends.  Right now, your best buddies are Preston, Brody and Price.  You still love the ladies!  Your favorite tv show is Peppa Pig.
You are not going to kindergarten next year. We know you are very ready and your teacher has told me that you are ready.... and I second guess myself about this decision all of the time, but we made the decision more for the future and not for the now!  This just means I get one more year of no homework!  One more year of living in lala land and, ultimately, one more year before you head off to college.
Cooper, you are my world!  You are more than I could have ever dreamed and I love you more than you will ever understand. I am so proud of the boy you have become!  Happy birthday to my precious first born baby!

LAST NIGHT AS A 4 YEAR OLD!!!!

Birthday balloons on his door!  
                                 

                                                         Sweet dreams, my 4 year old!                                         


#5 eggless pancake!

LOOK WHO'S 5!!!!!!!!!!!!





Some of our pictures before we got the perfect one!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment