Sunday, May 12, 2013

Birthday party!

Epic fail!  I wish I had captured more pictures of Coop's 5th birthday...but it was just a little chaotic!  Well, I don't think it would have been had Josh not lost his phone right before we were supposed leave to set up.  It's obviously not a good thing when nurses call him throughout the day to verify prescriptions....and he doesn't have his phone!  So we spent about 30 minutes looking for it before I had to just leave to try to set up on my own!  I had people calling me 10 minutes before the party was supposed to start asking if they were at the right park!  Eek!  Needless to say, I was a little frazzled and unprepared.
Coop had an egg/peanut free transformer cake...and I didn't even get a picture.  I am so upset about that! : (  He had lots and lots of friends show up (more than I expected....which is always a good thing!) so the whole time I was worried if we were going to have enough cake and party favors!  Ha!  We did!!  Coop is such a blessed little boy and we really did end up have such a great time, so I wouldn't change it for the world!!  This mommy did not get many pictures at all.  So bummed!  Sorry, buddy!  I promise you had lots of friends there to celebrate you turning 5...and you had a blast!


Waiting for my party to start!  His new little "pose"!!!












Bumblebee cookie party favors (egg/peanut free!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment