Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful mom in the world!  I never knew the realness of your love for me until I became a mother myself.  It is so pure, so deep, so terrifying, so rewarding, so humbling, so heartbreaking, so grueling, so true, so real.  And now that I have become a mom, my love for you is so much more, so different, stronger...deeper.  The bond that we share...is real, is deep, is emotional, is perfect.  You are perfect.  Thank you for you endless love, support, understanding and patience.  I love our talks, but I also love is our silent understanding.  We just get each other.  You know my heart and I know yours.  God definitely knew what he was doing when chose me to be your daughter....when he chose you to be my mom.  I love you more now than I ever have!  Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment