Friday, February 17, 2012

Tea Party!

Cooper got invited to a tea party by one of his sweet friends from church, Allison (or Alice, as Coop would say)! The invitation was so cute and made us think it was a real deal costume/dress up party! When I read the invitation to Coop, his eyes lit up and he immediately gasped, "I need to go put on my spiderman costume." And put on his costume he did.....and wore it ALLLLL day long!!!!

After I convinced him that it was not a "superhero" party but a "gentleman" party, he obliged! And oh how he loved being a gentleman...and super handsome gentleman he was!

However, Cooper was the only boy at the tea party. The girls were dressed oh so cute....but they were not in costumes!!!!! Yea, I guess I would say we went overboard! Oh well, he looked extremely.... dapper!!!
AND....it didn't take him long to find Allison's big brother's room with lots of fun toys! Yep, he sure did bring out some big ole dinosaurs and he sure did "roar" at people in the middle of a "tea party"!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment