Sunday, February 26, 2012

A few randoms!

I got the chance to keep my good friend's boys this past week! I love them so much and they just had the best time in the whole world! Cooper and Brody are just the sweetest little duo and absolutely love each other! I feel like they have finally gotten past the "fighting over toys" stage, and now genuinely love and enjoy each other's company! I'm glad they're buds....because I love his momma just as much!! So fun to have friends with kids the same age! I have no doubt that Whitten and Blayde will be hanging out soon as well!
***On a side note*** Having 4 boys would be....ummm....what's the right word?! EXHAUSTING!! However, I noticed that I was much more organized and very military like when it came to eating lunch!

Blayde cheesin' it up!
Our little fort...watching Shark Tales!

Whitt got his hair chopped!! It's SHORT!


Coop looks 7 here! And like he is joining the military!


Sweet Sleepy Whitt!
On our way to church!

Oh! Wait, I need some eyebrow love!

No comments:

Post a Comment