Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brothers

Every time I pick Cooper up from school, I ask him who he played with! I love to hear all of the different stories he tells me about his day! He usually tells me he plays with Price or Owen or Ethan....better yet, Emily June or Abigail! But the other day when I picked him up, I asked him who his best friend was at school. His answer....."Um,.....well, when Whitten gets bigger like me, I'm going to be his best friend. I am going to use my new fast shoes and kick those snakes and protect him. I'm gunna beat those snakes up. Whitten is gunna be my best buddy when he grows bigger like me!"
Seriously! Melt a momma's heart! I pray every day that these sweet boys truly are the best of friends! Nothing better than brotherly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment