Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy 11!!

Josh and I had a quick night out for our 11 year anniversary! We (Josh) had spent the night before in the ER with Whitten due to croup. Needless to say, nobody got a wink of sleep that night! I couldn't use enough concealer in the world to cover up the bags underneath my eyes! I was wanting to look at least half way decent, but I didn't even have the energy to do my hair! However, I was so thankful mom came over to watch the boys while we enjoyed a little bit of time together!! The best thing that happened that night.....both boys slept through the night even though they were both pretty sick. Who woulda' thunk that the best gift ever would be sleep! Oh, and even better, Josh got up with the boys and I slept in until 10:00!
Josh, I love you love you love you! Thank you for being the amazing husband and father that you are! Happy anniversary!
And here's to the next decade together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment