Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Santa!

Cooper decided he wanted to write a letter to Santa tonight! He talked, I typed. The only thing I helped him with was the last sentence! I love the "amazing" part!


Dear Santa,


I was not very nice to Pascal. I took his magic away and I said I was sorry. And now he’s better and that’s amazing. He came back and landed in our house in my room to watch me sleep.

I want black Batman with his blue car and I want a lot of bugs, and Angry Birds and Transformers.

Santa, I wanna be on the good list because I be nice. I listen to my mommy and daddy and I am nice to my baby brother.


Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!!!


Love,

Cooper


Here is Santa's letter back to Cooper!


Dear Cooper,

I got your letter and I am so happy that Pascal decided to come back to your house. His feelings were really hurt when you told him you didn’t want him to live in your house anymore. I know he is happy to be a part of your family again. Remember there are only 4 more days until Christmas and Pascal will be keeping an eye out on you to make sure you deserve to be on the nice list. Remember to always listen to your mommy and daddy and do what you are told! Be sweet to your baby brother because he loves you so much! And remember that getting presents on Christmas is a lot of fun, but the real reason for Christmas is God’s son, Jesus. God sent his son, Jesus, from heaven to live on earth to save the world. So on December 25, we will celebrate the day Jesus was born!


Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!


Santa



1 comment: