Friday, June 3, 2011

More funnies (and someone is finally pulling up)!

My little Cooper is something else!! Today, I told him that Sandra (our cleaning fairy) was coming to clean our house so we needed to pick up all of his toys!! He excitedly said, "Santra....like Santa Clause?" "Where is his sled?" (everybody is a "he"). Then he proceeded to ask me if "Santra" is going to bring him presents like Santa! Ha!!!! He talked about Santra and her sled and presents all day!!!
Tonight, I was giving Coop a little time to play in his room before bed! I walked into his room and he had a red marker in his hand...he had been drawing on his easel! I reminded him that we don't draw on our toys and told him I would be back in 5 minutes for books! Sooooo.....ok, ok....I know you already know the rest of the story, but the ending is funny! Anyway, I walked back into his room five minutes later and he immediately stood up and walked towards me and said, "Mommy, I'm ready to go to bed." Hmmmmm....little suspicious if you ask me! So, I walked over to his Toy Story claw thingy-majig, and sure enough, he had colored on it! So we had our "talk" and he knew he had disobeyed.... and then he climbed right into bed. I told him I was going to have to tell Daddy when he got home from work. All of the sudden, he looked at me with his puppy dog face and said, "Daddy is sleepy...he needs to go to bed when he gets home." I meeeeaaaaannnnnn......I had a hard time not laughing. He repeated this several times...trying to convince me that Daddy would be too tired to hear about his disobedience!! I don't know if I should be happy about his smart excuse or disturbed! ; )

And here is my little stinker before his 3 year photo session today! Can't wait to see the final product!
And....Whitt is 8 1/2 months old! I left him in a sitting position to play with this toy...came back about a minute later and found him like this! FINALLY.....the crib will be lowered tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment