Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

I've been blessed with some great men in my life! Happy Father's Day!!

Dad,
I love you so very much! You have been such a great father and I'm so thankful that I am your daughter. You are a quiet man, yes, but a man that I have always quietly admired! You have always been such an amazing provider for our family; often in sacrificial ways. For that, I can never thank you enough. I didn't realize until I became an adult and had a family of my own just how much you sacrificed....and still do! Coop and Whitt love you so much and I'm so happy you are part of their daily lives! It's a gift knowing that Grandpa is just a few miles away. I love you so much and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Rick,
Thank you so much for raising your son to be such a wonderful man. From listening to the stories of his youth, I am quickly realizing that our boys are being raised in a similar fashion....and I couldn't be happier. They are already on the road to learning respect and honesty.... and what will happen if disrespect or dishonesty is shown!!! ; ) Josh loves, admires and respects you....and it shows! I pray that our boys will learn the same great qualities! Thank you for being such a loving father-in-law and Grumps to our boys! I love you!

Josh,
You are the perfect husband and father. I'm so thankful to have a man in my life that completes me and completes our family in every way. Our boys are beyond blessed to have a man like you in their lives. It's amazing to see how strong of an influence you have on them already. Cooper idolizes you and wants to be just like you...and Whitten thinks you are the funniest person in the whole wide world!!
I will never have the words to thank you enough for providing for our family in a way so that I can stay home with our boys. I've said it before and I will say it again...it is the best gift you could ever give me. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, friend, provider, and father! Cooper, Whitten and I are all so grateful to call you "ours"! I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! I love you so very much!

Cooper and Whitten,
I hope that one day you will both understand how truly blessed you are to be the son of such an amazing man. Your daddy loves you more than you will ever know and I pray that some day you will be able to grasp that type of love when you have children of your own! And as much as your daddy loves you, your Father up above loves you a million times more. His love is a love that runs so deep that there is no way that even I can understand it. I pray that as you both grow, you will accept God's love and accept him into your heart and live a life that is only for Him.








And one with Mommy (Cooper was throwing a hissy fit in because he wanted a popsicle before church....and I said "no"!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment