Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A few funnies....

Don't ever tell your 3 year old to go get a piece of toilet paper! This is what happens.....




Josh wanted Cooper to pick up a dead fly and told him he needed to go get a "piece" of toilet paper! Josh, you should know better!!!! Ha! It did make for a funny moment though!



Lately, Cooper has been telling me that he wants to be a baby like Whitten. Hey, ya gotta give it to him. I'll baby him all he wants....ok, maybe I won't! But I sure don't mind the extra snuggle time and hugs and kisses!

And...when I got back from the gym this morning, this is what I found!!! Oh, Daddy was outside supervising!! ; )


And, here's my little Whitt!


1 comment:

  1. love it! let me konw the next time yall are headed this way, we would love to have yall over.

    ReplyDelete