Monday, March 28, 2011

Official Sitter

The day after my last post, Whitten decided to be an official sitter!! Yay! So at exactly 6 months 1 week and 5 days (ok, 6 1/2 months) our big boy is sitting proudly! He can even balance check himself when he's about to fall over! It's crazy how he couldn't do it one day, and the very next he could!! Cooper sat just about 2-3 weeks earlier but it's probably because I practiced with him more...I had nothing else to do! And the fact that Whitt is just a tiny bit umm....rounder than Cooper was at this age, may have had something to do with it!! ; ) On a real quick side note about his helmet. I'm starting to feel like I need to explain why he's wearing a helmet to every person we run into. I don't know why! I think he looks stinkin' adorable, but I'm sure people wonder what in the world is going on. I didn't think it would bother me....and honestly, it doesn't! I just feel like I need to tell people that he's totally normal and that the helmet was solely our decision for cosmetic reasons!! I know, I know! Silly! Anyway, here's some pics of our super sitter with his super cute helmet!!


Look, I can even play with my toys while sitting up! So cool!



2 comments:

  1. I know its totally different, but kinda similar...I felt like I had to explain why Rhys had such bad acne as an infant to everyone, all the time. I was compulsive about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like the cutest linebacker I have ever seen!!! He seems to not notice his helmet too much. Too happy!

    ReplyDelete