Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet noggin' (and happy birthday!!)

I love seeing my little Whitt without his helmet! We only get one hour out of the day to love on him without it....and I take advantage of kissing all over his stinky head! He's only been wearing it for 2 weeks and it already feels like 2 months! BUT... we can already see a huge difference.

Enjoying my one hour off without my helmet!



Look, I'm 6 1/2 months old and I can stand!! Ha!
See how round my noggin is getting??
This first two pictures are before the helmet...

This picture is after wearing the helmet for 2 weeks!
AND.....It's Josh's 33rd birthday today! We spent a few days at the lake and he just "fished it up"!! He had lots of fun and now we are home recuperating! I didn't take many pictures of our time there! It's kind of hard to do while juggling 2 kiddos!!! Nanny made Josh a cake...I iced it and decorated it! I would like to blame the outcome on Cooper, but he can't write yet, so I have to take the blame for the horrendous-ness that it is!!! Josh, we love you so much! I hope you had a super happy birthday. As soon as I post these pics, I'm going to come in there and hang out with you!! Hehe!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment