Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family of Four







My little roly poly (I totally just looked up how to spell that....and I got all sorts of different answers. I don't remember my spelling rules...what makes the long "o" sound?? Double consonant or single?!?!?! Or is that even a rule?!? Geez, I need to exercise my brain a little more!!)




Ha!! And this just cracks me up! Belyn is telling Cooper to "shape up"!!! I can't remember what the deal was, but I think it might have been that he didn't want to share his "bweu-bewies and stwa-bewies"!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your family pics!!! And that last picture is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest family!! oh we love the jones!!!! and oh my gracious sakes......the last pic is AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! hilarious!!! you need to frame that!!

    ReplyDelete