Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 months!

Our little Whitt is 4 months today! We don't have his stats because our 4 month check up is delayed a few more weeks, but I'm really anxious to see what they are! He seems to be growing like a weed!
So, what is Whitten up to??

-Started rice cereal about a week ago and you love it! You pretty much sing to it while you are eating because you like it so much!!

-I almost stopped breast feeding you about 2 weeks ago. For some reason you were fighting me every time I tried to feed you. I would end up giving you a bottle, and it made you so happy...which made me so sad. One day, I threw my hands up in the air and said I'm done...no more! And then told myself....I'm going to give it ONE MORE TRY!! And viola! It was like a miracle...and you've been nursing great ever since!! I'm so thankful you changed your mind!

-We finally weaned you out of sleeping in your bouncy seat. It's been about 2 or 3 weeks and you handled it like a champ! Although, we still use it to bounce you to sleep because you detest being rocked! ; (

-We still swaddle you from the waist down.

-You're sleeping though the night! It varies from night to night, but the past 3 nights, you've been down between 9 and 10 and slept until 7:00. After a quick feeding, you go right back down and sleep for about 2 more hours!

-We don't have a set nap schedule for you yet, but you can only handle being awake for about an hour and a half at a time. You get super cranky when you are past your limit! The amount you nap varies as well! Sometimes it's just 45 minutes and sometimes you can sleep for 2 hours. You are even able to fuss yourself to sleep...sometimes! Cooper was never able to do that!

-You are wearing size 2 diapers

-You are wearing 6-9 month clothes.

-You love to smile and are super talkative. Your laugh is infectious!

-You still don't like to be cuddled all that much. ; (

-Your brother is showing hints of jealousy, but he still loves you! When you're not around, he always asks, "Where's my baby Whitten?" And he loves to go into your room after you've woken up to peek over the crib and talk to you!

-No teeth!

-You've rolled over twice! But both times they were on soft surfaces....and I didn't get to witness either one of them.

-You are so stinkin' adorable and we love you so very much!!















And here is Coop at 4 months!! They still don't look anything a like, but I swear that sometimes I look at Whitt at a certain angle and I can see Coop!!








And just because...

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted pics of both of the boys at that age; so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete